Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Let me write in English also!!

Hola amigos!!

I know!! I am so bad at keeping in touch with friends. So sorry!!

David and I have decided to write about our life in Madrid with some pictures in 3 languages, English, Spanish and Japanese.

We think it is the best way to let you know how we are doing.

We are both doing great here.
David is working as a computer programmer and I am back to a student again now.

It's been 3 weeks since I have started the Spanish classes, and it is going well.
Now I can communicate with the classmates all in Spanish using easy frases.
I have never thought that I would learn so many languages...this is actually 4th foreign language for me.

David is now learning Japanese with me and he is making a lot of progresses.
I hope in near future we can speak fluently in 3 languages...ah yeah..chinese too...only sometimes. he he he

There are so many chinese people living in Madrid. Around our house we have chinese shops and restaurants and I can go there anytime I feel like practicing my chinese.

Unfortunately I haven't got any Japanese friend yet. I am the only Japanese in the University.

Madrid is a beautiful city with historical buildings, museums, parks...etc.

And if you are a party animal, this is the place to come!! Ha ha ha

There are thousands of bars...and people never go to sleep over the weekend...sometimes weekday.. he he he

People here love to go parties!


These are some pictures of Madrid.


El Parque del Retiro





El Palacio Real de Madrid



Una Cena con Amigos!!



David cutting Jamon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Yes! Ican now read & write in English! Thanks. Madrid is so beautiful-, Kenzo & I are thinking about going there as our honeymoon, can we?!?! I definitely wanna visit you before that, though. Keep up with this blog, OK?! I'll be the most frequent reader for sure!!! Love, hiroka

Manami said...

Hiroka!!
Thanks for leaving us a message. You both are more than welcome to our house here in Madrid. I will brush up my spanish so that I can guide you around here well. Now I am watching a DVD with lots of Japanese programs, that my mom has sent me. You know, I love the program of Hosoki Kazuko. I am so enjoying it!! Do you want those DVDs after I finish watching? I can mail them to you, he he he.